Lovely Person ^_^

Assalamualaikum :)

Hi , I just want to tell you something that's really important for us to know . I realized that I made some mistakes and that sometimes I make you mad . We fight for no reason , all the time ! But even though we have a lot of problems , you know ? That I'm still here for you and that I'm still fighting for us , because you're worth it . I love spending time with you , I love every single moment that we've shared . You're the reason why I smile everyday :) I love the fact that you're a part of my life , you're so important to me dear :* I just want to be by your side for the rest of my life . I know that it's hard to not give up to stick by someone's side but relationships aren't perfect :') Please don't give up on us ! We will get through it ! A lot of people said that we couldn't make it , that we weren't going to last . But look at us , we're still trying and now we're still together ❤ and I'm glad be with you , I just want to show you off . And one day , we'll show the world that WE made it and that we can get through EVERYTHING ! But more than that , that our love is stronger than what they thought it was . I want this to last FOREVER ! I promise you that I will take care of you , I promise to love you more and more everyday , I promise to be a better person . Because I want to be worthy :) Dear , I don't care about your past , because I want to be your present and your future . because I LOVE YOU and I really do ❤ Happy Anniversary to my lovely person :* Hope you're happy with our relationship :)




No comments:

Post a Comment